Thursdays from 14th November
Thursday nights in Scarborough’s Town Centre come to life for Late Night Christmas Shopping starting on 14th November with a spectacular launch event and Celebrity Christmas Light Switch On.
Shops opening late include: Debenhams, Next, Brunswick Shopping Centre Shops, Boyes, TK Maxx, Marks & Spencer, Wilkinson, Boots, JD Sports, Millets and Matalan. All open until 8pm with more to be announced!
There will be Free Parking from 3pm in the Brunswick Shopping Centre and Scarborough Borough Council Town Centre Car Parks. Additionally, EYMS buses will be running late, click here for more information.
Following the light switch on event, each Thursday night will feature different live entertainment all designed to get you into the Christmas spirit including:
- Scarborough Area Music Centre Band
- Scarborough Fair Collection Decap Organ
- The Naughty Christmas Tree
- Characters from local pantomimes including: The YMCA’s Christmas Cracker and Jack & The Beanstalk, and The Spa’s Cinderella
- Marauding Pirate Crew from the Stephen Joseph Theatre’s Christmas Show, Treasure Island
- Magic Mike Entertainer
- Julie Hatton’s School of Dance
- Christmas Carols
- Victorian Christmas Market
Pick up your copy of the Treasure Trail and find doubloons around the town that spell a word. Found the word? Now get your swagger on and submit your entry into the Treasure Chests in the Brunswick Shopping Centre, Boyes and The Market Hall and you could win some fantastic booty! Anchor down in the Brunswick from 21st November, then every Thursday night at 7pm up to the last Thursday before Christmas but Avast ye! Entrants have to be there in person to win!