Late Night Shopping
Thursday nights in Scarborough’s Town Centre come to life for Late Night Christmas Shopping starting on 14th November with a spectacular launch event and Celebrity Christmas Light Switch On.
Shops opening late include: Debenhams, Next, Brunswick Shopping Centre Shops, Boyes, TK Maxx, Marks & Spencer, Wilkinson, Boots, JD Sports, Millets and Matalan. All open until 8pm with more to be announced!
There will be Free Parking from 3pm in the Brunswick Shopping Centre and Scarborough Borough Council Town Centre Car Parks.
Following the light switch on event, each Thursday night will feature different live entertainment all designed to get you into the Christmas spirit including:
• Scarborough Area Music Centre Band
• Scarborough Fair Collection Decap Organ
• The Naughty Christmas Tree
• Characters from local pantomimes including: The YMCA’s Christmas Cracker and Jack & The Beanstalk, and The Spa’s Cinderella
• Marauding Pirate Crew from the Stephen Joseph Theatre’s Christmas Show, Treasure Island
• Magic Mike Entertainer
• Julie Hatton’s School of Dance
• Christmas Carols
While in the town why not take part in this year’s Treasure Trail?! A chance to hunt for clues while you shop and be in with a chance to win some great prizes! Prizes will be drawn every Thursday night at 7pm in the Brunswick Shopping Centre – just remember in order to win entrants must be present. Check out our Treasure Trail page for more information.